Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MisT

PostSubject: HELP!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:01 am

Play.exe doesnt work so i cant see my background so kingg mate you gota fix it up coz no one can see it, you gta learn how to link up your own server than using Seen lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormy~Eyes[GM]
GM

PostSubject: Re: HELP!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:27 pm

MisT wrote:
Play.exe doesnt work so i cant see my background so kingg mate you gota fix it up coz no one can see it, you gta learn how to link up your own server than using Seen lol

Play.exe is working fine for me. It did not work for a while. I had to redownload and extract the client. Some of my files were corrupted and I was not aware of it. This is the only suggestion I have. Hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayce

PostSubject: Re: HELP!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:53 pm

It works, I see the background you made. Smile

And regardless of whether Seen was part of this servers development, whatever the reason may be that King banned him for, I'm sure Seen deserved it. I'm assuming you play his server? Why don't you go back on it and not worry about us. And Seen, why do you have to resort to cursing, it's seriously not necessary, don't much know grammar/vocabulary do you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eternal-eo.soulsboard.com/forum.htm
Jayce

PostSubject: Re: HELP!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:07 pm

You know you're really pathetic, your assumptions are going pretty far too you know. And for your information, how in the world am I King's slave, nevertheless his bitch? I'm part of his staff, a friend. And I knew him from another server. I enjoy playing the server, actually, I play it all day because it's fun. And I'm pretty sure if I went on your forums and acted just as immature as you, you would react the same way. Look at what you're doing, this has been going onto day......3? Like I said before, go back to your own server, you'll be doing everyone a favor. And Stormy Eyes is a nice person to talk to, maybe the problem was you.
Back to top Go down
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: HELP!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Seen is so pathetic a lil 13 yr old kid with nothing better to do then call woman names kinda sad should be out playing ball at the ball with hes gf if he can get a girl that is ..i wont stomp to calling him names just really is sad i mean where are the parents at how does a child get so messed up like this and no one notices ..very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormy~Eyes[GM]
GM

PostSubject: Re: HELP!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Seen wrote:
Jayce wrote:
It works, I see the background you made. Smile

And regardless of whether Seen was part of this servers development, whatever the reason may be that King banned him for, I'm sure Seen deserved it. I'm assuming you play his server? Why don't you go back on it and not worry about us. And Seen, why do you have to resort to cursing, it's seriously not necessary, don;t much know grammar/vocabulary do you?

he banned me becuz stormy eyes is a lezbian and was talking alot of shit to m and i said sumthen back and she reported only what i said and is a BITCH and your becomming one 2 u fucking slave, ur like king's bitch

Nice how you have MisT saying this since she was a PM on your so called great hamachi server. Didn't even she resign? We all can see the background just fine so I really don't know what you are talking about. You may call me whatever names you wish. I just consider the source. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayce

PostSubject: Re: HELP!   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:06 am

I'm on it all day because this 'shit' is better than yours. Smile So you're 13.....and you're going to do all that to me? You can try lmao.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

PostSubject: Re: HELP!   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:12 am

Oh you even called me ugly, and you said 'nigga' lmao, stop being someone you're not and stick to being yourself......an ass. Smile

Oh and btw, I had a look with what players start out with, and Stormy was right, THOSE are the exact reasons why I stay from servers like that. Your 2 new mounts I saw? Poorly edited, just random colors you took out of casuals and threw them on their expecting it to match? Well sure the colors work, but the whole image itself isn't. Ugly people do ugly things don't they? Oh and I'm Vietnamese by the way, I really don't know why you had to go stereotypical on me and call me.....Japanese was it? I'll play ball with you any day actually. St. Petersburg, Florida is where I am, you're free to come and do those things you said you could do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP!   Today at 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down

HELP!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Darkness Online :: Help-
Jump to: