Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noelle[GM]
GM

PostSubject: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:08 am

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I bcd asking her to stop as her whispers were preventing Stokesy[MoD] from getting an accurate result from the botcheck on Hellsing..she called me crazy and refused to stop..i gave her a mute of 3 days

PostSubject: Re: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:21 am

I do not know why you did it I was helping, I did not understand what you said, I use a translator, and he did not translate it from what you said, it is not fair. You are being unfair to me, I saw the map using the afk carme composing, and also communicated to Stokesy hellsing, I just helped, I see no harm in it. you are desperate not know why .... I do not understand you guys

I really should have stayed silent, not having spoken about it to anybody, I do not know who to trust, you guys help me since moderators are banning me because I have a statement autocomposing

I promise no more help the server at all if tigers had Update of pets, new clothes, legiao concerted war was because I helped ... Do not count on me for anything, you guys are ungrateful, .... you stupidly gave block in the bc!

I do not speak any more, within the server I'm deaf blind and dumb!

sorry for all oks confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noelle[GM]
GM

PostSubject: Re: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:22 am

tired of this person telling me im crazy and not doing my job and interferring when we r in the middle of doing what she accuses us of NOT doing..the lack of respect and disregard she has shown has gone on long enough

PostSubject: Re: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:25 am

Noelle[GM] wrote:
tired of this person telling me im crazy and not doing my job and interferring when we r in the middle of doing what she accuses us of NOT doing..the lack of respect and disregard she has shown has gone on long enough

I would've said, I just communicated with and Upgrade Mod Stocks are blind will not what I saw, now I'm changing blind and deaf, I do not know anything.

accused not only communicated, and recorded a video to show pm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UpGraDD[GM]
GM

PostSubject: Re: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:27 am

S3xY_GirL wrote:
I do not know why you did it I was helping, I did not understand what you said, I use a translator, and he did not translate it from what you said, it is not fair. You are being unfair to me, I saw the map using the afk carme composing, and also communicated to Stokesy hellsing, I just helped, I see no harm in it. you are desperate not know why .... I do not understand you guys

I really should have stayed silent, not having spoken about it to anybody, I do not know who to trust, you guys help me since moderators are banning me because I have a statement autocomposing

I promise no more help the server at all if tigers had Update of pets, new clothes, legiao concerted war was because I helped ... Do not count on me for anything, you guys are ungrateful, .... you stupidly gave block in the bc!

I do not speak any more, within the server I'm deaf blind and dumb!

sorry for all oks confused

i believe this is enough disrespect for a ban now?

and you really should mind your manners. ur suppose to be a lady. and noone cares what you helped with. your no better than any other player here.

All Credits Go To UltimateDark. For Sig and avatar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Free Month of gameFly Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S3xY_GirL

PostSubject: Re: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:29 am

I know it, the more I'm not understood at all, because it is happening all this? I think I'm talking about one thing and you guys are understanding each other, no longer know how to talk with you
I'm not understand you or are you not understanding me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UpGraDD[GM]
GM

PostSubject: Re: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:30 am

you act too damn cocky.. there was no reason for you to talk about adding casuals and claiming you made them theres like 20 other servers out there with the same exact casuals.

but
im out of this good bye

Back to top Go down
View user profile
S3xY_GirL

PostSubject: Re: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:33 am

I mentioned about the casual and on to the bugs when the King read the topic I do not know what more help. I Helped I'm being prejudiced. Did not mean to be arrogant. It was not my itençao, unlike I love making new friends and being kind, the more I see that I'm not getting ... Do you interpret me very badly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S3xY_GirL

PostSubject: Re: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:34 am

I see that I'm not welcome here, sorry for everything Sad
_________

're seeing everything I bother you guys

Last edited by S3xY_GirL on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UpGraDD[GM]
GM

PostSubject: Re: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:34 am

Well stop double postin and pm me on here for a sec.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stokesy[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:54 am

your acting like you did nothing wrong when i had to ask you twice to stop whispering me
and i had to bc 3 times and i had to bot check him at 4 different times because you kept interupting the whispers. and carme was not auto composing it was proved that she was just ignoring an annoying little child like you. she whispered me before she was kicked and i forgot to mention it to noelle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noelle[GM]
GM

PostSubject: Re: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:57 am

I also talked to carme with NightShade[GM]..i have an ss of the chat box if King[PM] needs it i will send it to him..she relogged immediately after she was kicked..she simply chose not to inflict her bad mood on people..and she is NOT required to answer other players..only staff members

PostSubject: Re: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:04 am

Noelle[GM] wrote:
I also talked to carme with NightShade[GM]..i have an ss of the chat box if King[PM] needs it i will send it to him..she relogged immediately after she was kicked..she simply chose not to inflict her bad mood on people..and she is NOT required to answer other players..only staff members

you guys won it all very personal, I along with other people's Br,'quit out the server, Thank you for everything. Deleting my account kisses, see you in another life

bye all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stokesy[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:17 am

Oh! Another One Bites The Dust..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UpGraDD[GM]
GM

PostSubject: Re: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:21 am

lol.

itd be nice if she took a few of them with her. Smile Leave lain tho Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drake[GM]
GM

PostSubject: Re: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:30 am

LOL

I’m On A Next Ting
Man Couldn’t Keep Up So I Left Him
Diss Me I Retaliate Worse Than A Curse
My Words Are Preferred It’s A Next Ting
Straight Outta The East Got A Mountain Of Grief
On My Back When I’m Tryna Be Resting
All Eyes On Me When I Stepped In
But I Can’t Be Arsed For The Grief
Who’s Harder Than Me Full Stop I Will End Him
You Can’t Rally Beats
I Roll Deep Like Danny Weed & I Get High Off The Lem Ting
You Can’t Battle Me One Up I Ain’t Having None Of
Take My Advice Bring A Friend In
But Tell Him It’s Me & He’ll Never Believe
That He’s Gonna Get Slewed By A Veteran
I Spend Time With The Book & The Pen Ting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasher[GM]
GM

PostSubject: Re: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:41 pm

S3xY_GirL wrote:
Noelle[GM] wrote:

you guys won it all very personal, I along with other people's Br,'quit out the server, Thank you for everything. Deleting my account kisses, see you in another life

bye all

Listen, there's a difference between helping and interfering. Stokesy asked you to stop, but you did not. At that point, you moved into interfering with a report. It's the same as going to a crime scene, asking what happened, you're told to leave, and then you go and touch the evidence, thus ruining it.

You are NOT being racially profiled, you are being ignorant. If someone asks you to stop, STOP. THE END.

Ouça, há uma diferença entre a ajuda e interferência. Stokesy lhe pediu para parar, mas você não fez. Nesse ponto, você se mudou para interferir com um relatório. É o mesmo que ir a uma cena do crime, perguntando o que aconteceu, você é mandado embora, e então você ir e tocar a prova, assim arruiná-lo.

Você NÃO estão a ser racialmente perfiladas, você está sendo ignorante. Se alguém te pedir para parar, PARE. THE END.

PostSubject: Re: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:23 pm

i totally agree that she is cocky and if i may add she is too stubborn and no one care if u left in fact we will throw a party to celebrate

jking

Last edited by Thrasher[GM] on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No need to cause more drama Angel....)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job   

Back to top Go down

~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ muted for interferring with staff doing job
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1