Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

I am sorry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seen

PostSubject: I am sorry   Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:00 pm

I am sure this isn't where it should be posted but i can't post in Banned Players.
This is my apology.

I am sorry for harassing the following players. ~*Baby*Bella*~ FlawLe$$[MoD] Stormy~Eyes.

I did not mean to get to nasty with you three, what i have done/said to you guys was not necessary and uncalled for. I am hoping that maybe i can get my GM or PM position back, but this is not the reason why I am apologizing to you three. The main reason is because we where all friends and i want to stay friends with you guys and keep the relationship going. I hope you guys read this and forgive me. I love you all allot like best friends. If you don't accept my apology and trust me to be your friends again, ill accept that, but i want it to be like old times, more like 5 days ago lol, anyways, i will be back on the game once in a while, since like King[PM] said, I am not benefiting the server at all. So I will see you guys again someday. Thank once again and bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King[PM]

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry   Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 pm

I was very mad at you before i have calmed down now and am very sorry for some of the things i said but as it stands right now your PM status will not be reinstated.

You can play again if you want you are not banned and never were. I just removed you account because it is easier for my to do that then remove all your demons and gears manually.

I hope you will continue to play EDO but if you do not I will totally understand. You have my MSN if you want to talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eternal-eo.soulsboard.com

I am sorry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Darkness Online :: General-
Jump to: