Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

First impressions xD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: First impressions xD   Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:01 am

The website was easy to figure out :] and I found everything I needed to start in and play!, as soon as I logged in I wandered through cronus to go kill monsters ._. I was randomly added to a guild by the rock I believe and he made me his deputy's aide xD! added as a friend and I was already stricken by peoples' random hospitality!, a little while later gm seen came from no where and started to talk to me, befriended and asked if I needed any help, and not too long after that the owner King added as a contact and welcomed me as well haha, this has been a very fun place, I cant wait to really start getting involved in events and such!, now apparently there was a roll back, in which case my account...does not exist anymore and my efforts due to insomnia and personal reasons were gone D: im sure this would work out but due to computer issues it delted the client folder...which i have to redownload haha xD oh well 200 mb out 800! lol curse slow internets! wont be able to start playing again till mostly later though. all in all fun server will stay on for as long as I can Razz woohoo! I still hope the roll back thing could be fixed though T-T lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King[PM]

PostSubject: Re: First impressions xD   Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:09 am

Yes I am very sorry to you and everyone that has suffered because of the rollback in no way was it on purpose and I have ensured that it does not happen again. Please if u have suffered major losses whisper me in game and we can talk about compensation.

Once again sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you continue to play and enjoy EDO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eternal-eo.soulsboard.com

PostSubject: Re: First impressions xD   Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:40 am

roll backs are the least of my worries :] i will continue to enjoy it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King[PM]

PostSubject: Re: First impressions xD   Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:18 am

Good Smile

and good luck with your computer issues!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eternal-eo.soulsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First impressions xD   

Back to top Go down

First impressions xD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1