Eternal Darkness Forum.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Wing question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXEl3mXx

avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : South Africa

PostSubject: Wing question   Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:26 am

okay so i tried asking in legion but this one noob was like "no all wings are same just download edit for it" <------ my question was wayyyyy misunderstood but anyways my question is about fire wings (client sided) are they top 20 ranked only or like do you get them at a certain *?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasher[GM]
GM
avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Wing question   Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:19 pm

You get the pally wings as soon as you appoint a pixie to launcelot... they don't change from that point. Hope that helped o.O

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXEl3mXx

avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Wing question   Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Thrasher[GM] wrote:
You get the pally wings as soon as you appoint a pixie to launcelot... they don't change from that point. Hope that helped o.O

: o insta-firewings? niceeeee lol back in fr your pixie had to be top 20 before it was fire >_> which is about 520*+ an thats about 14k composes lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelMichael



Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Wing question   Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:40 pm

don't call me noob i said all wing are the same unless u want to change it u must download an edit and put it into client make sure u wait around for the person to say everything before u leave next time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXEl3mXx

avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Wing question   Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:44 pm

AngelMichael wrote:
don't call me noob i said all wing are the same unless u want to change it u must download an edit and put it into client make sure u wait around for the person to say everything before u leave next time

ehem...... you clearly stated all wings are the same just download edit for it an yes i was on for another hmmmm 40 mins after you said that an you didnt say jack shit after it o.o an lol awesome to see a person is offended by such a commonly used word XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelMichael



Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Wing question   Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:46 pm

i am pretty sure i did respond and all wings are the same for everyone there no ranking for wing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXEl3mXx

avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Wing question   Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:03 pm

AngelMichael wrote:
i am pretty sure i did respond and all wings are the same for everyone there no ranking for wing

i know you responded lol your response was about how all wings are the same just download edit for them =P anyways this is all just a misunderstanding to begin with o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayce

avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 23
Location : St. Petersburg, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Wing question   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Well, the ranking of the wings were always depending on what number of *s your pixie had. I guess on this server, and the exception of the other handful of servers I don't know of, they go by their own custom rule which is 'all pixie ranks gain fire wings'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eternal-eo.soulsboard.com/forum.htm
xXEl3mXx

avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Wing question   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:17 pm

Jayce wrote:
Well, the ranking of the wings were always depending on what number of *s your pixie had. I guess on this server, and the exception of the other handful of servers I don't know of, they go by their own custom rule which is 'all pixie ranks gain fire wings'.

kewl o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wing question   

Back to top Go down
 
Wing question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 'Ard Boyz 2500pt Belial Multi-wing list
» Online Guild Question
» 1500 Draigo Wing first list
» power weapon question
» dedicated transport question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Darkness Online :: General-
Jump to: