Eternal Darkness Forum.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Mehh more problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXEl3mXx



Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : South Africa

PostSubject: Mehh more problems   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:49 pm

okay so i downloaded the 1000 megaupload client an extracted the client ran play.exe it said ET-Darkness is autopatching an then just stays that way after awhile i get a screen fail to connect to autopatch server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayce



Posts : 211
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 23
Location : St. Petersburg, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Open version.dat with a program like NotePad, you will see a 4 digit number, change it to 1026, then run play.exe. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eternal-eo.soulsboard.com/forum.htm
xXEl3mXx



Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Jayce wrote:
Open version.dat with a program like NotePad, you will see a 4 digit number, change it to 1026, then run play.exe. Smile

lol i can get in but ehhh i dont like seeing invisible people D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kat



Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 28
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:10 am

I downloaded client version 1000 also for a friend, and this is what I had to do, add the fix that king provided, then change the version.dat (open in notepad) to 1000 then run play.exe.....this should work if autopatcher is online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXEl3mXx



Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:08 am

Kat wrote:
I downloaded client version 1000 also for a friend, and this is what I had to do, add the fix that king provided, then change the version.dat (open in notepad) to 1000 then run play.exe.....this should work if autopatcher is online.

aha! i owe you one well if it works anyways xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXEl3mXx



Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:18 am

nope didnt fix anything x.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXEl3mXx



Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:35 am

ehhh nvm i think its cause the site is down XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth



Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 23
Location : Finland!

PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:14 pm

ok, the megaupkload client has few tricks, first just open the Play.exe and wait, it freezes sometimes, then just wait, it will go, i tested it earlier, takes some time but worth of waiting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXEl3mXx



Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Sephiroth wrote:
ok, the megaupkload client has few tricks, first just open the Play.exe and wait, it freezes sometimes, then just wait, it will go, i tested it earlier, takes some time but worth of waiting Very Happy

nope mine clearly states "failed to connect to autopatch server" =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kat



Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 28
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:35 pm

xXEl3mXx wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:
ok, the megaupkload client has few tricks, first just open the Play.exe and wait, it freezes sometimes, then just wait, it will go, i tested it earlier, takes some time but worth of waiting Very Happy

nope mine clearly states "failed to connect to autopatch server" =P


It did this to me too a few time when I first started, I just clicked try again til it went through, not sure if this would work for you or not tho. And yea some of the patches seem to take forever to dl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth



Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 23
Location : Finland!

PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:50 pm

just like kat said. press try again until it goes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Today at 1:14 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Mehh more problems
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» DARKSEID BAF Problems...
» Photobucket Problems
» AA problems
» Diablo 2: Problems and Solutions
» Software for solving chess problems / puzzles / endgame studies List

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Darkness Online :: Help-
Jump to: