HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guide to Buying/Selling Pets.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayce

PostSubject: Guide to Buying/Selling Pets.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Buying a pet:
Usually, when you buy a pet, you're aiming to buy a high * one, but one that doesn't kill all of your EPs. If you're smart, you can get a hold of a 2000* pet for only 3m EP, which is just about the price of making one. Why is that good? It takes about a whole day, give or take, to make a 2000* pet, depending on the kind of pet you are composing and the compose rates set on it. For example, A WarriorPdefMdef gets just about 1* per compose, same goes for its opposite MageMdefPdef. The 'normal eudemons', pets that are usually common in retail EO or pets that were first released, all gain about 70-80 star marks per compose. Which takes more than day to get to 2000*, well for me.

Make sure when you have found the pet you want to buy off of another player, check the pets * obviously, but most importantly in my opinion, is how many reborns it has. Below is my WarriorLanir, which is one of the 'normal eudemons' I was talking about.

You can tell the reborns is a little off from how many *s it has, it if was a WarriorPdefMdef, the reborns number would be less than the number of *s it has. Below is a picture of my WarriorPdefMdef

To easily tell when someone is ripping you off on an offer on the pet they are selling, just follow these simple tips.

It takes 999 composes to make a 800*-1000* pet.
999 UniXO- 1m EP
999 SpecialExpBall - 1m
999 Clovers - 250k

Selling a pet:
When you sell a pet, you want a huge amount of EPs for whatever pet you are selling mainly because it would be a waste of making a pet and selling it for either cheaper or break even. You want to make a profit, and it isn't hard to. If you just so happen to have the pet someone is looking for, or tired of the pet you are working on and decided to sell it, at least gain more EP than it took you to compose it. If you are lucky, they don't know how much to offer and is going to assume it will be expensive, why not give them what they want? Attempt to offer 30% extra EP than it took to make the pet, more if you'd like.

Below is my MageMdefPdef that I am currently attempting to sell. I got someone trying to buy it for 6m, which is a good price, well for me. Technically, the price to make this pet would be 3m-3.5m, see how I did that? This pet has 1956 reborns, 1* every compose. And 999 composes is about 2m EPs.

Last edited by Jayce on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eternal-eo.soulsboard.com/forum.htm
Soiken

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Buying/Selling Pets.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Thats some nice guide! Really helpfull, thanks for that Jayce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King[PM]

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Buying/Selling Pets.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:45 pm

Your guides are always the best Jayce! Keep it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eternal-eo.soulsboard.com
UpGraDD[GM]
GM

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Buying/Selling Pets.   Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:42 pm

i think 6m would be a good price tho you have to count labor as a factor in the price

All Credits Go To UltimateDark. For Sig and avatar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Free Month of gameFly Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soiken

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Buying/Selling Pets.   Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Actually we shouldn't post prices of pets on forum, i mean in any way, since the thread will be there forever and prices will surely change with time. At the moment 2k* Pet costs around 5-6m Like Upgradd said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Buying/Selling Pets.   Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:37 pm

Soiken wrote:
Actually we shouldn't post prices of pets on forum, i mean in any way, since the thread will be there forever and prices will surely change with time. At the moment 2k* Pet costs around 5-6m Like Upgradd said.

If you haven't noticed, it did say 6m in my guide. Though I'm not selling it anymore, I've composed it to a 4k*. And also, there is nothing wrong in putting prices on the forums. Heck, there could a 'marketplace' section on the forums for people who'd like to Buy/Sell things, as long as they're legit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eternal-eo.soulsboard.com/forum.htm
Soiken

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Buying/Selling Pets.   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:45 am

Yeah but check that most people are not checking the dates of posts, and with time prices will surely change, and new peoples that will check stickies will ask for old prices instead of the right onw. But Marketplace would be really nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Buying/Selling Pets.   

Back to top Go down

Guide to Buying/Selling Pets.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1